Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Who ordered cheesepie?

Yesterday:
Nothing much. Debate after school at Novena Square--->United Square. Running around in United Square was fun. I saw this so-called sex scandal at the Nanyang Polytech. This guy took a video of himself having sex with his lecturer (from what i've heard) with his phone. He lost his phone, and the video got spread over the net. Man, that's gotta suck. The video's damn funny too. It starts off fith a shot of the guy's...oh never mind.

Today was horrible. I'm pissed off with a teacher right now. She didnn't even give me the chance to explain myself. And it wasn't my fault too.

The day started off normally enough, guys and gals in my class rushing through their Chinese compositions and letter-writings. Thank god i'm taking MLB. Anyway, we had Chemistry after recess. I take you back to a post last friday...we had a chemistry test on that day...and, as I said in my previous post, my paper got left behind, so i asked someone to pass it up for me. So, she said soemthign about being shocked to find a test paper in her letter tray lah, about thinking about giving me zero lah. I tried explaining myself, honestly i did, but did she listen? No, bitch. From what i've heard, the whole staff room know about it too. Jesus. Christ. I. Need. A. Cup. Of. Sex.

So, after ignoring my protests of how unfair it was, she goes on to spring a surprise test on us. It was pretty simple lah, but i was pissed and might not have been concentrating properly. After that, we had A-maths lesson. Wah...I got owned by Mdm Nur Laila man. So damn badly owned. To put it simply right, there was this thing I really didn't understand right, so i asked her. Then she freaking exploded on me lol. She was like "RAYMOND! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHO TEACH YOU AMATHS? WHERE DID YOU LEARN THIS? Aiyoh buck up Raymond. When you do this and this, you get this, understand?" And I was there sipping on a hot cup of WTF. I seriously got owned. And i still have no idea what hit me. I like Mdm Laila's style, but...i'm confused, gotdangit.

Prefect meeting...wah...talk about undeserved credit man. One of the teacher-ICs wrongly-praised Chor Hao and Andrian for stopping a fight. WTF? Chor Hao wasn't involved and Kanta didn't do anything. As I have posted earlier in this blog (refer to last friday), it was all me...and therefore, all credits, praises and loveletters should go to me.

Raymond Angelo...signing off. Kamen Rider Kabuto #3 is out. Henshin! There's an a-maths test on thursday. After getting so owned, I promise to get full-marks for the next a-maths test. Hopefully. Also, the cross-country's tomorrow. My thighs are tingling, man. I've missed all 3 cross-countries. 1st beacuse of pontang, 2nd and 3rd because of duties. This is my last year...and i'm planning to run the good run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter