Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Can you repeat the question?

Everything that happens to you is eventually degraded into a funny anecdote. Agreed? You know the shipazz that people say about how "We'll look back to this and laugh"? It's all true. Trust me.

It was raining shit yesterday. Quite literally too. Imagine ginormous wads of H20 racing down the sky like meteors, then touching down cold concrete and disintegrating into bodies of molecules. Awesome stuff. Enough of the digression. Anyway, I had overslept in the bus and found myself two bus-stops away from my original departure-point. Now, that my friend is one helluva pain in the ass. Too near to take a cab, to troublesome to take another bus, and one-hell of a pain-in-the-ass to cross by foot. Still, I walked home, in the cold April rain. I was standing beside the traffic-lamp post, bopping to Ye Qu (Jay Chou) when this bus sped past. You know how in cartoons, when a vehicle passes a pothole/puddle and the poor guy nearby gets the drenching of his life. That's what happened to me. Who needs an umbrella when rain can hit you from the horizontal plane?

My point is, all your past experiences, no matter how embarassing or emotional they are will become anecdotes you tell in parties 10 years from now. It's like describing yourself; only it's somebody else because that person is you many years ago. So yeah, ten years from now, YOU'LL be cracking a party up recounting something you read from THIS blog.

Today was cool. I'm resuming my Cookie Boy duty again! I'm starting to dig this stint. It's tons of fun, I'm like...how to say...the boy who brings joy. Anyway, the rest of the day went per normal. There was an Ex-co meeting during recess, but I didn't want to get involved with anything they were plannig. I've got my hands full with debate lah, and Examinations, and all the other etceteras.

The E-maths test was goodness-graciously easy. I made a single careless mistake, as usual. Darn. To think I was so relaxed throughout the whole thing too (I was the first one with my head on the table, sleeping).

We had a discussion on elderlies during CME. The thing about CME is that it's like government brain-washing. Don't get me wrong, I think that what's being taught in CME is good and jolly and all, but the way it's taught, it's like...Science, like it takes a genious to figure out morality. It' very regimental, strict and too damn politically correct. Haiz. But ultimately, it's benifical lah CME. I mean, we can't have a generation of hooligans can we...(looks at certain parts of the world)...then again...I've been wrong before....

We then proceeded to our debate meeting. We've been doing case preparations the past few days. It's fun lah. And it's reassurance that nothing's going to go wrong because I've got my team-mates with me. But, well, nervousness and anxiousness are part and parcel of everyday living. We're anticipating possible motions and just prepping them and writing speeches. I'm so much more comfortable with a short and sweet speech. The problem that arises however, is whether it'll be long enough. Haiz. Let's just see how things go shall we?

Countdown: 3 days.

Praises for I, Lucifer:
"Clever and challenging....sizzling with mephitic energy"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter