Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Fat Acting Thin

You know what I hate? People who are fat-acting-thin. I was fat before, but never have I acted thin. Anyway, the thing about fat people acting thin...it's just disgusting isn't it? Especially when girls do it. Fat chick+mini skirt=Instant Blindness. Worse thing is...even if they're Fat-Acting-Thin, they're still F-A-T.

School rocked and stuff happened. Mdm Yani didn't seem well in Engish. Must be the baby. Mdm Yani, sometime in the middle of the lesson lay her head on the desk. We were shocked of course, but assumed that she was just shacked. Ms Choong came rushing up, and it turned out that Mdm Yani was feeling like crap at the moment. I wish her a speedy recovery. I haven't seen her for English for like...3 weeks man. I'm so behind.

For the first time this year, I recieved Mother Tongue homework. Yes, the world IS going to end soon.

We had a Quest Fit "talk show" for recess, and our gracious host was Mr Loh. He spent the WHOLE recess talking about the importance of exercising, eating right and looking good. I'm sure this has already been drilled into our minds, but sometimes we need to be reminded, so as we can take the appropriate course of action. He even had guest appearance by Morris, this dude from sec 5 who lost alot of weight. He had one more guest of course, which was me. He commented on my transformation from a penguin to a proud pinoy. I'm not Mr Loh's biggest fan, but you've got to hand it to him for being so glib.

A-maths was going through the TYS. Two weeks ago, she us the task to finish up about a sixth of the TYS. The nearer the deadline is, the more efficient people work. Props to Glenn Lum and Ivan for pulling an all-nighter (Ivan claims he hasn't slept for two days) to finish up the work.

Speaking of all-nighters, I've been doing my own. Not really all-night, because I can't survive without sleep. More of..."Stop at two" in the morning. I've got a feeling that this will back-fire on me...just like how "Stop at two" backfired on Singapore. Remember back in the day when our population was through the roof and the government was encouraging parents to stop at two? Look at our situation now...the status quo ain't stop at two anymore...it's stop at 1.59 (replacement rate)

We did a whole bunch of crazy shit after school. Minhazul...and his crazy Bangla antics. He's like the action-star version of Mr Bean. I've got his videos in my phone. I will post it once I figure out how to use YouTube.

Watch out for the Bengali Tiger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter