Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mine Shine Milk Tea

Subconciously perhaps, I fall asleep in the 51 bus stop, miss my original stop, and awake just after I miss that stop, and consequently, stop and the following stop, the stop after wherever I was supposed to stop (I must stop saying stop). So, whenever this happens, it seems a pity not to stop by the 7-11, and I find myself getting a bottle of Mine Shine Milk Tea. For a buck point 50, you get heaven in a bottle. It tastes amazing. And for people calling me poser for drinking such a white drink, when my skin colour says otherwise, stfu, because the Milk Tea's actually brown :)

I'm an avid drinker of Mine Shine, at least once a day for the past week. I've got other people to drink it too. And now, Ryan and Bernard are with me. For all the gajillions of Ryan fangirls (or so he claims ;)) out there, and for the Bernard fangirls too (there's gotta be a few, remember Sophia?), here's the two of them in a Promotional Video. They're signing "Hey/Hei Mickey", only this time, it's "Hey Milk-tea".



What Ryan said, in case you couldn't catch it: Mine Shine Milk Tea is really good. It blows your mind.

Joke of the day (A Raymond original -.-"):
Question: Why don't you put paper in your pillow?
Answer: Because you won't want to sleep with a pillow-file!

There was a special girls-only assembly today. We formulated theories of course, as boys. "There's a flasher/streaker around, and they're warning the girls", "They're having the period talk!", "It's the say no to premarital sex thing!". The most popular one was that they were going to have an inspection on coloured bras. We weren't too far off. The school was telling the girls that a company selling white sports bra was going to our school tomorrow. They're setting up shop at the school hall, so probably, the hall would have been rigged with hidden cameras. The bras "prevent pain during active pursuits", "reduce sagging" and "are great for both daily wear and working out". Features of the bra include "silky-soft cup", "comfortable padded front" and even "mesh sides" which provides "added support, stability and comfort". I shit you not...go to www.mrbva.blogspot.com for a peek at the flyer they distributed. It's for the girls only, but it wound it's way to they guys, so yeah.

Darn, boxers never have any of these nifty features.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter