Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Make or Break?

I choose Breakthrough.

I made it into the 32nd Student's Council of ACJC. To all those who voted for me, thank you, and to all those who didn't, I'll just go on to prove why you should have voted for me =P. There's a few surprises here and there, and disappointments, but it's over, and we'll move on from here, k everybardi?

On a more positive note, everyone from Breakthrough AC made it through! I'm so proud of us, in that...things weren't always so smooth, know, but we pulled through. There were many bumps on the path, and even walls, but guess what? True to our name, we brokethrough. Zoe, Margareth, Weiting and Salih...I thank you guys.



On another note, I talked to Daphne Khoo yesterday! You know...that chick from Singapore Idol? Ur-hur. She's real sweet in person! Live 93.8 came down to AC yesterday and had a dialog with the students regarding "social etiquette". (Download the Podcast: http://www.938live.sg/). Much talking...and then my name got called to "mingle" with the guests, and Daphne was one of them, and that's how it went.

The results for council was supposed to be release at noon yesterday, but I was having Geography then. Slyly, I excused myself to the toilet, ran to the Council Voice, looked for my name...and I didn't see it! At first, that is. I looked for the longest name, "Raymond Angelo Gonzaga Lagdameo", but realised that they had shortened it, and then I saw it, did a mini first-pump, and an inwards scream and ran back to the Geography class. Yay me.

Physics practical was surprisingly manageable, and then did PW stuff, and then went to Golden Mile with Eileen. It's nice to have good friends around :).

Anyways, gtg for Council training. See you around! I here my calling.

I'm coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter