Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Lamest Joke

I usually get chicken rice in school; it's nice, cheap, and for just $0.20, you get an extra bowl of rice. But today, I decided to take a leap of faith, try something new, step out of the boundary. I still bought from the same stall (I'm not that brave!), but this time, I bought Char Siew rice.

And then it clicked. With pokemon still dominating my thoughts to a large extent, seeing how I just beat Snowpoint Gym, and am about to face off with Team Galaxy at their headquarters at Veilstone City. To start off with Bronzong, or to "Take Down" with Staraptor? Ahh...decisions...

The two processes of thought: The eating of Char Siew+Pokemon then gave birth to the lamest joke in the history of history.

What is Ash Ketchum's favourite food?

CHAR SIEW! Because "Pikachu, I CHAR SIEW!"

See, "choose you" sounds like "char siew"...I thought it funny and then verbalised it to Jolene who laughed until her face cringed again, as if she was having gastric like before, so yeah, I made one person laugh, so why not try it on more?

Target 1: Other class people. FAIL
Target 2: Councilors. FAIL.

Lesson learnt? Never test out your joke on someone who laughs at the mere mention of "I'm going to tell you a joke,". Oh, and look out for the food projectiles too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter