Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Orientation 2 is coming!

I was totally zonked last week, with Cross-country, Valentine's Day, ACFM (!) happening all in the same week, after being caught in the Chinese New Year stupor.

And this week, there's a Line-in meeting and Orientation 2, which will be keeping me up, and busy.

And then after that, there's terms preparations. I can't really update at the moment, and that saddens me, and everyone else, especially you. Apologies, all around!

3 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 AM  

  • UPDATE! OMGSH @___@

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 PM  

  • yeah! update soon!
    surely you're not abandoning your blog?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter