Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I conquered my everest

Today was the damned Cross-Country. God, did it feel good.

I woke up as usual, and when i checked my com, i discovered that Kamen Rider Kabuto #3 had finished downloading. I couldn't resist lah. I watched the said show and had to take bus 240 to school. Heck lah, the cab driver was very fun to talk to, so it's all cool.

School was pretty ordinary. Ryan and Glenn had their first exposure to the world of adults during recess through Ching Yong's phone. Chingy's phone is full of pron man. 10 videos in one phone. Wah...i better upgrade my phone, so that we can share share. School ended early because of the Cross-country. Went to jiaw's house and had pizza. Canindian Pizza. We then headed to McRitchie where the cross-country was being held.

The weather was completely fucked. One minute drizzly and rainy, the next minute death-inducingly sunny. As we walked to the starting point, it started to rain, so they asked us to head for the shelter. On our way, they called us back, and without warning, they started off the Cross-country. WTF MAN? Anyway, I just ran lah. Most of the sec 4 guys bochap, and just jalan-jalan, but not me lah. My first and last cross-country; so i wanted to do it well. I ran and ran man. My stomach started hurting like hell half-way through and I cursed at myself under my breath as i ran for eating the damned pizza. The total distance was 3.2 lah. I couldn't really run the whole length because of afore-mentioned pain-in-the-gut. Stopped at the high-way stretch and sat at the bus-stop for awhile, waving at people passing by. Eventually got my strenght back and i chionged to the finish line. It's pleasantly surprising that I got a top-dunno-how-man badge. Shiok ah. I was able to beat Oi meng. I didn't feel like i really deserve the badge, since alot of the sec 4s were either walking, were in the competitive group or were with the basketball team. PS: props to the b.ball team for beating Bishan Sec. They're only one win away from the semi/quarters from what i've heard.

Then went to Carnation Centre, i think and had lemon chicken rice with ex-2c boys and mitcher and ian song. Took 67 home. Cheesepie. I didn't get to sit at all during my 30-minute plus trip. That's the problem with public transport. Not enough bloody seats. Whenever I eyed a seat, sooner or later, an elderly/pregnart/blind person will come along and give me the "That's my seat" glare. Jeebus.

I'm so shacked. I've got an a-maths test on application of differentiations and a geog test. WAHHHHHHH.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter