Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Fown with Dever

Status: Fown with Dever

Fuck flus/cough/whataver. Just when you though you're safe, they're on your ass once again.

See right, I went to school this morning, relatively fine. Seriously, nothing was wrong with me. I sat through English, then Phyics without much incident. Then comes Mother Tongue. Wah...I felt dizzy... the kind of feeling you get when you're trying to read on a taxi. So, I told Cikgu that I wasn't feeling well, and asked for permission to rest. I slept for the whole two periods (that's 1hour 10 mins) and when I woke up, I was in deep shit. Temperature was high, and coughs came in between each other. It's like..one cough...then just as that cough escapes, another one comes along as if to say that "You think you're OK? Think again, stupid nigga bitch." Went for recess and skipped Quest Fit. Thinking that my crappy feeling was because of my skipping of breakfast, I went for the stall that had the shortest line. It's always the ones with blue plates. Food sucked. I have no idea why the stall-owners always insist on putting curry/some-black-gravy on your rice. When they put it on, it just collides with the rest of the grub, inducing life-threatening stomach-problems. Anyway, went for A-maths, and I still felt like crap, all the way until the final bell.

I swear, cough never ever really goes away. You know what will be left if there ever was a nuclear explosion? Cockroaches, and fucking coughs. Seriously. Then the cockroaches will die because of said cough, and the world will be a merrier place.

Anyway, I and Ringo (Yup, I did come first. This is perfectly acceptable in informal writing. Ask your teacher. If she says otherwise, then i'll do something about it) were supposed to go for CME but we went for debate instead. CG room was freezing, or maybe it's just me. Yup, it was just me. Put on a blazer, yet the cough wasn't put out. Went through rebuttals. Jon asked me to go home early to rest up. At the rate I was going, i'd have died.

Took a cab home. Took off my shirt and pants and slept without putting anything on (don't even think about it). Woke up with a fever. 38.9. Hot damn. I felt so cold, yet my body was in heat. Cabbed to the nearest doc. Goodness me. I had to wait for a freaking long time. Read some magazines, including Cleo. I learnt some stuff...like how women found virgin men attractive. I'm a man and i'm a...never mind. Anyway, the doctor gave me a day's worth of mc and three days worth of medicine. She said if I wasn't feeling well by Thursday, I should come back. Ahh...this is how docs get money. Give you bogus medicine, so that you'll come scurrying back for more.

I'm not even sure whether i'll be using my mc. See, there's the geography competition at SMSS, and there's a debate meeting. Here's my battle plan lah...spend the morning drilling debate, and revising, and etc...go to Saint Marg's in the afternoon and have debate after that. Good plan. Problem is i'm not sure whether my maid will let me out of the house. I'm not even sure whether I would let myself out of the house. It is my social responsibility as a pinoy, to stay home when i'm ill, so that no one else will get sick. Not like some people. Haha. JK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter