Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Yo Mamma so phat, she came from both sides of your family.

Woohoo. First day of school blues came and bit my ass today.

I couldn't wake up man. It was such a freaking pain in the ass. When my maid woke me up, I asked for 5 minutes. 5 minutes passed and I asked for another 5. Total 10. Then I asked for 5 more. Total: 15. When a minute can make the difference between bus and taxi, 15 is epic. I practically dragged myself to school. I skipped breakfast, and even my customary morning bowel movements, and had to do my business in school. That's never a good thing.

Had the traditional hair-check. Lots of people got caught and lots of funkay hair-dos got fucked up. Hooray for teachers posing as neighbourhood barbers.

English wasn't much. Mdm Yani made us reflect on our results, and why our O-levels will be much better. As I've said before, PPR is going to be a far-cry from what you get at the end of the day. The months preceding the Os, we will be totally free from committment, not like now, where studies are not our priority. She asked why we will do well, and for me, the reason was simple. I am a selfish bitch. I want to live a good life, with a steady flow of money. I can't do this if my O-levels are kaput, right? What's a few months of sacrifice to years of earthly pleasures? I've made a promise. To who? My soul.

We got our physics test back, which we did at the end of last term. The way Ms Wee said it, it's as if everyone did badly for the test. I didn't though. Got full-marks. Go me.

I skipped Quest Fit today. Technically, I'm out. I just haven't gotten the incentive to inform the teacher-in-charge. Besides, just because I'm not overweight anymore doesn't mean that i'm of optimum health. Running=good. Flabby thighs and arms=bad. Simple, no?

Then had Geog, which was boring. I coudln't help but lay down on the table, something I rarely do, perhaps because I lacked sleep or maybe because the lesson was boring. Either way, it's my fault lah. Must get enough rest.

Overall, it school's back, though not at maximum gear. Quite slack here and there. Had debate in the afternoon. Case was tightened, but we'll be looking for holes. We're having a "spar" agains SCGS this Wednesday. Wah, go there see chia boh only lah. And pick out their points.

There's a chem test tomorrow, so study for it everybody! I've made study sheets for myself, so if you want one, I can photocopy for you. Here's how I study for my test; at least two days before the test, make a study sheet, which is basically a piece of paper where you write everything concerning the topic. Then the day before the test revice again, flip through the TYS, do questions, take note of the really repititive ones and memorise the pattern. Then on the day itself, study the study sheet on the bus. Power lah.

Side note: kristine@nygh.moe.edu.sg. She's the hag who wrote our Kingsway Book. Power to her man. Send her a thank-you note or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter