Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ass and when I like it

In view of the upcoming mid-year, I'm going on a temporary hiatus.

......

No, that doesn't mean I'm gonna totally stop posting, sillies. I love posting here, but it's just that I don't have the time to post. Examinations are my utmost priority lah. I can't spend too much time here, and neither can YOU, because I know that most of you guys out there have exams yourself, so here's a piece of advice: STUDY! Get out your books, put on your gay-ass specs and study!

Read the book! Memorise the book! Eat the book! BE THE BOOK! CIAO MUGGERS UNITE!

Anyway, as I typed, I'm not going to be stopping; just not posting as regularly as before. I just hope that this new piece of information won't deter you from visiting this blog. I love seeing my counter shoot up. Another thing I love is people saying they read my blog, hinting that they read my blog and personally saying that "I love the way you write". I love you people :-)

In a nutshell (which is the way it should be considering how short of time we are) I'll be posting ass and when I like it.

We out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter