Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Awesome Tension

I went to school this morning with my head crammed with ill-thoughts, bombarded by mind-numbing pleasure inducing sweet music. The buzz in my head won't stop.

I was reading I, Lucifer in the bus on my way to school. Damn-near brought tears to my eyes. For some reason, I'm able to relate to Lucifer. It's all weird, but I'm beginning to see the human side of his. I believe that no one truly wants to be evil. Circumstances only forces us to do so. For instance, in this book, in Lucifer's case, he rebels against God, he commits evil, as a last-ditch effort to be free from God. Imagine a life where you're forced to look up to, admire, respect, follow, be at the beck and call of a single person. In the book, Lucifer didn't want any of that "bow down to the man" shtick. He just wanted to be free.

Good stuff. Props to Glen Dulcan. I'm worried about the state of his mind. To be able to commit such an act of...ventriloquism...is awesome.

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? I did, and I'm giving it away every morning. Fun lah, cookie time. Go up everyday, greet the whole school "Good Morning" then crack a lame "cookie" line. Mrs Anthony says that she wants to do this in shifts, but honestly, I quite like it. Random people has been coming up to me asking me to pick them and I'll be like "Who the hell are you?"

Apparently, they had an English "test" simulation. The highest was 12. Haha. Jeremy asked me why this was...and my stock-reply, something predictable of course, was "I wasn't there". I'll be taking it tomorrow, so all the best to me. I've got two compositions to write, and a E (Extreme) Literature paper to do. Power lah, today's gonna be one heck of a night. "Lost" is showing too. I'll be damned.

Today, after school was a prefect's meeting and a drama session. Didn't do much of anything during the prefect meeting except take down the minutes, and get them all to vote for which song they prefer for Prefects' Investiture; a toss-up between "Under the Sea" and "Dancing in the Moonlight". "Under the Sea" won, but not by much. Haiz. I couldn't stand Little Mermaid...

Drama was cool. Post-drama was not. I had to wait for a cab for more than 20 minutes. It could have been shorter but this Sec 2 punk (I couldn't identify but if i could...) stole my cab. Damn. It's common knowledge that with the abscence of a taxi stand, there exist an imaginary pecking order. No matter how far up the road you are, if you see someone else waiting for a taxi who was there before you, you let the person get the cab first. Be courteous damnit.

OMG. We're finally going up against Saint Patricia tomorrow. I'm nervous, tense and just plain on-the-edge. As I once said, as long as we stick by our pre-debate rituals (me getting sick, ms selvi drinking teh tarik, listening to "we are the champions" by queen) we'll win.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter