Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Flurry of Fury

It's become customary to come up with a class tee; for class identity; unity etc...And yes, we've come to that time of year again, where we're taxed with the task of designing one as a class. It's a pain really, getting the whole class organized since some people can't be bothered and some just want to fuck yo shit up...but finally, we've come up with a decision: A jersey, either red/white or orange/white. If it was up to me, I'd have chosen a tee (more versatile, we're not sporty so what's the point of pretending to be?), but it isn't up to me so jersey it is.

I'm putting my name down as "Pinoy". I don't really fancy the name Raymond...too many "Everybody Loves Raymond" references and it means either "mighty protector" which is macho, or "wise protection" which makes it sound like the name of a condom brand. I'd love to have put Raymond Angelo, but space is the noose which tightens around thy neck. So, "Pinoy" it is. A Pinoy in a Singaporean (red-and-white) jersey. So many underlying ironies...

My number's 51. 15 was my first choice, but alas, as a rule of life cast in stone, you never get your first choice. Why 15? Lots of reasons. I'm born on the March of 15. 15 in japanese is Ichigo, name of the main character in "Bleach". "Ichigo" means strawberry as well as "One Protector'". Rocks, doesn't it? I wouldn't mind putting my name down as Raymond if I could get the number 15; double the protector. With 15 gone, I just switched the numbers around. 51 too, is the bus I've been taking to school for the past 4 years...so it's nostalgic. The nostalgia's gonna make me cry, I swear it will...

Choo Jia Han put his name down as "Taichou" (Captain in Japanese. Bleach poser!) and Kim Shan put his name down as "Rain" (WTF?)

I've retired from giving out cookies and have passed the baton to Zul. He's got my blessings. Let's just hope he doesn't do anything too "DJ" on stage. It's been fun while it lasted. To all those who got my cookies, congratulations.

During english, we got the opportunity to test each other out for oral. I paired up with Benjamin Tan (4d). He's reading was good lah, but abit parts hesitant. It's the picture description part in which he fucked up. He was about half-way through his picture description and was above-average at that moment....but then Mdm Yani appeared. I pity him lah. She bent real close to Ben and was eyeing him like he was dinner or something. Ben got nervous (understandable lah), and his mojo was stolen by the glare. He lost his flow and was scarred for life. I did ok, but the picture can use some positive tweaking.

We had the dreaded integration test after recess. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be, on the contrary, I'm seeing full marks in the near-future. After that, we had 4 periods of E-maths. It went by quite fast, to my surprise. Alot of gae siao-ing, (Ivan's in love~~someone sends out 3000+ sms-es a day~~~people picking up invisible things from the floor~~WE'RE STILL ONLY MILDLY RETARDED) and time passed by very quickly.

The rest of the cohort had their Physical Fitness test today. Due to 4a's extended curricilum, ours is next week. In preparation, we did pull-ups! I beat Ryan! And Glenn Lum got 8! And I'm still going to failm my broad jump...from what I've heard, the record for pull-up this year was 18 in 30 seconds. Gosh, I did 18 too, spread throughout the day of course.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter