Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

They said I was stupid but I proved them worng

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard-place. I'm in deep-shit, and nothing's my fault. Seriously. I'm stuck in the warpath of two forces of nature to reckon with. I won't elaborate on this because it involves bodies larger than me myself...but things are snowballing to the point that it's involving people that shouldn't have anything to do with things and I feel like the bridge which inter-link everything, even though I did nothing.

Funny how it works. God knows how much I've tried to stay out of trouble, but I guess trouble finds me.

Tomorrow, something bigs going down. Exactly whether it's going to be a good or a bad "big" is still in question. If it's a good "big", you'll see an update here tomorrow morning. Base on that, i'm sure you can roughly guess what's the sitch.

We were finally awarded our trophies today. I did a short speech on our experience. It was brief, but I'm happy at how it turned out, considering it was something I thought of on the spot. Once again, thank you everyone; loyal visitors especially. Please know that your hits on my blog is always being taken down, and my heart goes all a-flutter when I see it go up by a gajillion.

We played soccer and captain's ball for Phys Ed. We were playing with students from the normal technical, and the PE teachers were making a pretty big deal about it; saying how it's good that we mix even though we come from different streams. You know what's the best way of accentuating discrimination? By acknowledging its existance. Seriously, I've got friends from the acadamic, technical and special streams but I don't treat them any differently nor do they treat me any differently. Deep down, we're all made of atoms and molecules, and when we die, we disintegrate into shits.

The day was pretty normal. Everybody's doing casual revisioning now and then; reading books in between lessons. However, if you want to seriously revise, reading won't do you any good. Read the book, and write down stuff. Even if what you're writing can't be deciphered, it doesn't matter. Writing stuff keeps your mind alert, and thus, you absorb more. That's the theory, anyways.

I got a look at a list of hard to pronounce words that Mrs Dass distributed to Band 3. I feel so ashamed. How do you pronounce "debut"? Fuck. I've been prounouncing it as "the butt" for the past 16 years when it's actually "dey-biew". And LOL i'm gonna fail english oral because I've got a non-british accent...they say "circumstance" with a "taaw~~ns" while I say "tens". They say "toMAAtoe" I say 'toMAYtoe".

How do you pronounce borgoise? It's like Bo Guan, only without the "N".

I, Ringo and Yan Shan headed over to our school library for abit to do some revision. I did chemistry, Yan Shan: chem and Ringo: A-maths. Library was pretty darn noisy. I'd take studying in the canteen over that place-of-din anyday. Found a really interesting book. Stay tuned for a picture of it.

Onto other news, I have big news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter