Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Never Fear

Friday and Saturday. What's been up?

School on Friday was normal. Study here, study there. We got blasted by two teachers, but we got that coming. Since Cikgu (I do know malay, cikgu means 'teacher') Noor and Cikgu Naim is sick 'til further notice, we got a new substitute teachers whose name I can't recall. She's round like a ball; from behind, she looks like Mdm Nur Laila. She seems nice, so far. The lessons with her have involved her talking, we listening and laughing. She talked alot of cock lah, going to Thailand lah, Malaysia lah. Bragged about her previous school too, but that's not something I'm going to concern myself with since in the end, I'll be beating most of them in the O Levels (ooohh...confidence...).

After school, me and the 4a guys did some studying in the Library. I'm not a big fan of studying in our school library; too noisy and too many people. Best place actually is the tables behind Mr Chiang's office, but most of the time, those are occupied. Next option is the canteen, but there are some people one would want to avoid. So library it was. I finished up Bukit Merah's Prelim papers which is like so totally, can? (wtf?) Thanks to Ivan lah, his tuition teacher had set the paper and provided him with the answer sheet+solutions. I don't for what reason the Bukit Merah teachers had given that paper; It's a killer...dash your hopes of going to JC in the first three months!

So finished that, a bit of physics then played Scrabble! Me, Ringo, TahNern and Ivan. Fun shiat. It boiled down to me and Ringo in the end; seperated by 7 to 9 points, with me in the lead and one turn left before TahNern ended the game with climatic "sex" (no shit, he's last word WAS sex). Ringo was struggling to find a high-enough scoring word to beat me...but cannot lah so he just gave in. He put a word...but FUCK Ivan. We sort-of made this rule that players can challenge a word, if the challenge fails, he gets deducted 3 points and the challenged fellow gets 3 additional points. The damned be damned! Ivan decided to challenge Ringo...and the word did exist! +3 more points to him. He beat me 140-138. Darn! If only Ivan didn't...ahh...he's a born screwer-upper.

We had dinner at GWC's McDs; Me, Ringo, TahNern, Raynard and BioTan. Talked alot of crap and found out things I would never ever suspect. An Inner-Tyrant? The Black Assailant? The Lack of "Lady"? WTF?

Headed home to finish up the English homework. SYF's opening ceremony's on the next day.

On Saturday, met up at school at 12:30. They had food prepared for us, but nah. Not a fan of chocolate eclairs. They're fatty. Chinese Dance, Malay Dance, Drama, Band and Choir all came to the. SYF opening ceremony. Bus-ed and got Mini-ed by Weiming. My head hurts from the knocking. I got a small bump too, so ouch.

We trecked to the National Stadium from a far-far distant car park. I knew I should have walked there by myself. I was chio-bu spotting...got some in Cedar, then a few in our school whom we never really noticed before.

Event was long and the weather was shi'ite. They asked us to sing a song to prove our youth, asking us to stand up and dance along. Nabie, it was chinese song so I sat down again. There was this cool gay guy who was doing choreography. The way he walked was exxagerated (imagine, a model walking down the runway, only exxagerate the movement by 7). and he's dancing was "ooohh...shake that booty, can I have some fries with that shake". Saw the bands performing...Tanjong Katong won, like two years ago. I very much preferred the last school though, but that's just me. They had a girl as the drum major. And half-way through, they dropped their instruments and did nifty gong-fu. Phwoar.

Photos taken By WeiLingO RlY? (Hawker)


Ya RLY. (TsumYenny)


Three: WeiMing
The cardinal number equal to 2 + 1.
The third in a set or sequence.
Something having three parts, units, or members.


Three! (From bottom, then in clock-wise: WeiLing, Me, Hawker)


Three! (Middle: Tescelyn, drama Junior)


So what else is there?


Mass congregation. Reminds me of China. Lots of people in the background.


Insert Penis Joke here.



Balloons floating up to the sky. Simple but pretty.


The whole thing ended with the balloons, and those Campus SuperStar winners, what's-his-name and Theresa! Theresa! Swoon! She made my day! A bonus was the camera was always focused on her, so from the giant stadium screen, you can see her! If only I can speak chinese, I could have joined Campus SuperStar. My singing roXXors...It's the start of something new?

We walked back to the bus. Was cranky without food. I thought food would be provided, but no, chocolate eclairs, cream puff and what other-stuff was all we had. The pepsi (it's not even diet, c'mon) was $2, and wasn't even 330 ml. I got snacks, and lots sweets, but that's it. Gamble rumble, my stomach goes, and so did my temper. The only time I lose it is when I'm hungry, and when I'm not feeling well. Other than that, I'm cucumver-cool, and lubricant-smooth (wrong analogy, but what-the-hey).

We had dinner at Lucky Plaza. And headed home. Plans for today is going out with my parents, and watching Superman Returns. Tomorrow might be swimming with the 4a guys. Finally, some MANLY CHEST AND TO-DIE-FOR-ABS ON MY BLOG!

Like see you later, alligator.


PS: Anyone going for the Queenstown 50th anniversary dinner? So far, it's just me and Ringo. Anyone interested, do inform, so that we can get a table for ourselves. All ages applicable; male or female, the answer's obvious. For graduating classes, this might be our "prom" so just come lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter