Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Take Your Vitamins

*Sniff*

I'm sick. With something (that's a given). I don't know what the reason is; I haven't been in contact with sick people...maybe it's a lack of Vitamin C or B-complex. After Ernest said it'll be good for my body, I got my mum to buy it, and have been taking it faithfully since then. But for the past threeconsectuive days, I've neglected it for some reason or another, and just like that *achoo and ahem*. It's gotta be a conspiracy. They get us to take these vitamins which they claim that are good for us, but then our body becomes over-reliant on the vitamins, so that when we stop taking them, we revert into a situation worse than before taking the vitamins. Achoo~

So this morning, I was supposed to sit for Part II of my geography test on tourism. We had Part I yesterday, but since we had something else to go for, the test was cut into two parts. 8 in the morning, we told Ms Chua, but she only came at 8:25, making me rush for nothing :(.

The drama rehearsal which followed was great. My scene with Hawker's been editted. I was unhappy with it at first; I mean, we've been doing it this way for months, and then we're forced to go in a whole new direction. But it's all OK now. Hopefully, everything will work out fine. I'm wearing Ms Sim's father's pajama which Ms Sim's mother bought for Ms Sim's father (English Exercise 1: Shorten this sentence). It reeks of old, as in, it hasn't been used in a long long time, but it looks hip enough. I can't believe my parents are going to see me in that state. They're going to be at the Speech Day! Look out for them. My dad'll be somewhere near the stage taking pictures because he's so proud of me.

So in short, great drama session, but something was missing. Cheers to a rocking swan song.

Me, Hawk, Shan, A'go, Raied, Jason, AhMing, Kanta, Glenn Woo, Hui Min and Liyun headed to Orchard to look at more clothes. I found some at TopShop, but didn't buy any because I was supposed to go with my mum to buy. Then she cancelled on me. AGAIN. She pangseh-ed me this week, and today, it happened again. If I had the money, I'd go by myself, but she DID offer to treat me this time. She said we'll go tomorrow, but I don't know. This clothes-for-anniversary thing is really troublesome, but I've gotta look like whoa.

Anyway, I'm home now and am going to get some studying done. We caught Tokyo Drift yesterday. They girls were fast (Guy: Want to fuck, biatch? Girl: Sure, spank me. Me: WTF?!) and the cars were flash. I loved the mentor-character. The protagonist didn't seem interesting to me, but then again, nobody's watching this for the story or compelling acting, which I think the cast realises. The story is: this guy-jin (get it?) comes to Tokyo, gets into racing, gets into trouble with the DK (Drift King), beats the DK, and end of story. My biggest problem with this is the dialogue. The main character has a western-cowboy drawl, the niggas are like "Yo, my GANGSTA BITCH SIAL!!!!!!!!!!!", the australian babe has that australian accent and the Japs were speaking Engrish. It's not like the dialouge was anything important, but still.

HaoYang dedicated a post to me! It was longer, but I asked him to take out all the good stuff xD. He's so understanding. HaoYang's smart, he knows what he's doing, so I think people should give him more credibility, in terms of what he wishes to do in his life. I'll be backing him all the way, because he's the guy who got me into gym.

RawR! My raws are out! The holy trinity of Shonen Manga: Bleach, One Piece and Naruto! The came out late, but at last they're here! Yayness. Raw>Scans and Manga>Anime.






Anyway, I've got a planet to save.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter