Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Get a dose of Fierce

Class 4A was overloaded with Fierce today.

So. Bloody. Fierce.


As a result from the FIERCE-ness, everybody sorta got high. Rape Ching Yong, The Incredible Fat!

First the Threesome.


Then the classic gang-bang.


Feel the Penetration.


Yup, we were so high. We're all stressed inside. This is just an avenue of stress relief, I guess. To all the Secondary 1s to 3s, and those sitting for the N-levels, good luck with your examinations! Ooh, and an extra dose of blessings to Delise. She'll do me proud, I'm sure, and I'd like to thank her for giving me all the support I've needed, and bearing with me when I whine about the heavy workload and shitz.

I really really appreciate it :)

That's it. No time already lah. Study hard! Everyone, let's not fuck up!

Oh, and YuJia's back! Have you lost weight? Welcome back! She chose a horrid time to come back, but still, it's good to see she's still rocking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter