Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

OK, Let's Proceed Forward!


NDS: Because it's with st00pid.

We got back some of our Prelim results.
I got A1 for Geography! I promised Delise I would, and when news spread that NOBODY got it, my heart broke. But in the end, I DID IT! Yayness! And A1s for E-maths and A-maths too! YAY! I'm disappointed with my Chemistry though. A B3, because my section A of the Paper 2 pulled me down like hell, and there were careless mistakes a-plenty. We got back a third of our English papers; Physics (crosses fingers) coming tomorrow, and Malay too, but that's not of much importance. NOT OF MUCH. If I flunk, I can't get into JC, and that's bad. Combined Humanities will come at us as double-whammies next Monday, but hopefully, the teachers will be able to steal a period here and there to end the anticipation. There's roughly 5 weeks until the O-levels, and FINALLY, I've drawn up a study plan. It's pretty tight, and very optimistic. If all goes well, I should be able to cover EVERYTHING four times over. Wow. Again, as I said, that's just the plan; Whether it's too much, I'm not sure, but so far, I'm on track, so yay! I'm still determined for 7A1s.

PS: Oh, and I left my new copy of Men's Health in class today. I think I let someone read it, but forgot to take it back. If anybody brought it home, it'll be much appreciated if it's brought tomorrow. I've got Shaolin Workouts to try. PHWOAR!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter