Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Sick the Physics

Chemistry Paper II and A-maths Paper I down today. They were OK papers, I think. At least, I'm optimistic!

Anyways, Physics tomorrow; and I guess with that down, that's it for the heavy-going subjects. I've Lit. E left basically, and the rest are a continuation of the previous papers I've already chiong-ed.

Tips for Physics? Well...



Nah, just kidding on the part with the profanity. But in all honesty, I like the subject, but it's not a walk in the park to score in this Pure Science. Please let the questions on magnetism be at the minimum! Please!

That's it for today. I've still got to chiong for a few hours, and then some. I'll be so happy once the prelims are over, but *gasp* the O-levels rears it's ugly head with the conclusion of the prelims.

Keep those fingers crossed, and those hands held tightly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter