Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Vivo!

There's a new shopping mall in town!

VivoCity!

I was there just a few days ago, but I only caught a glimpse. From first impressions, it doesn't look ready yet. I can smell the foul cement, and many shops have yet to open. It's very white, that was evident. Not just white white, but blinding like hell white. Scary.

Harbour Front seemed empty in comparison. At the junction of Harbour Front and VivoCity, nobody was walking in the direction of HarbourFront. Aww.

Anyways, the rooftop seems nice, and from accounts, it's big, spacious, and the variety is awesome. I'll drop by....sometime after my O-levels, I think.

Anyways, who else thinks that the VivoCity logo is phallic? It's like a gotdamn wang...seriously. I'll post a picture, but none has surfaced yet.

So until then, study hard for the Secondary 4s, and for the other levels, enjoy yourselves until the next obstacle comes along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter