Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Dear Delise II

I just got back from swimming and it was FUn with a capital "F" and "U". And "N", but FU seems more awesome.

I planned to go at noon-time, when Mr Sun will be blasting at the maximum but the pool was occupied. I didn't want anybody to see me floudering about in the water, so I waited until the pool was emtpy before going in. The fear of drowning was large...I was literally going into unchartered waters. I've been loving in this here condo for 2+ years, yet, I haven't gone taken the plunge. Not even once. Before I left, I told my maid this:

"If I'm not back by 4, check for me. I might be dead,"

I was swimming by myself, so I feared for my safety...but I didn't want to make an ass out of myself infront of my neighbours, so I risked my life...

AS IF.

I swam in the shallows, not more that a metre in height. The water was freezing. If I ever had a worst enemy, I'd throw him into the water first, and then make a clever comment: "That's cold". Anyways, I had no idea what I was so afraid of in the first place.The deserted pool was a perfect place for me to learn from scratch. But boy, it wasn't easy. After an hour's worth of practicing/struggling/drowning, I can do free-style...I think that's what you call it. You know...the basic one where you kick your legs and throw your arms one at a time, forward? Yeah, that's it.

But the FROG STYLE! God! I THINK I know how the movement goes, but I can't move forward!!! No matter what I do, I stay on the same spot, and if it weren't for the low floor, I would have drowned. Frog-style...I hate it. I hate frogs. Down with frogs. Thank god, I didn't drown. You wouldn't want anything bad to happen to me, would you?

Later, Ryan and Glen (Bro's friend, Indo, one of the many Glenns) joined me in the pool and they brought their water guns with them, so I played along. Feels like being in Primary School again; mind you, I was playing with Primary 1 & 3 kids. They ganged up on me...it wasn't pretty, it was handsome.

On other news, I went out with my mum and Ryan this morning to get our mug-shots taken. My mum's applying for our Pakistan and UAE visas, so yeah...peek-cha time. Mine didn't turn out well; the fringe. Ugh. I need a hair-cut...sometime next week...ok...next month. How about never?

Nothing doing right now except more comics. They're great, the Civil War is great. I'm with Spider-man. He's got a new costume.


Busy with chalet tonight. Tah. Miss you, and I'll be waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter