Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

SHIT!

I was mid-way through a long post, when fuck....fuck....it got deleted, totally. I'll retype it again, later, maybe. This sucks, I'm sorry for the lack of posts, but this morning, I was really really putting in effort; typing way like usual, but accidents...jeez.

I'm sorry.

Anyway, on other news, there's someone really irritating in my life, and Delise's too. I won't mention names, since I feel that those who doesn't know, really doesn't need to know...much. Those who do know, well, you know who I know you know. But honestly, "Challenge 1 on 1"? She doesn't give a shit already; she's trying to forget about it, forget about it, FORGET ABOUT IT. Yet, Person A still persist; like a fever you can't sweat out, like a tear in the dress which opens up no matter how many times you sew it.

Person A did alot of shit; ALOT, and I know what those things are. But we didn't do anything, people asked us to forget about it, it'll stop eventually, and that's what we did; we didn't do anything. Recently, she changed her nickname to "so-and-so is a bitch", and it's just so frustrating because WHAT THE FUCK? Where did that come from...O.o?

And when Delise says she doesn't give a flying fuck, and that things shouldn't concern her, Person A challenges her to a One-on-one!

HAHAHAHA!

Where did that come from? She clearly said she doesn't care! She's trying to get out of whatever crazy cycle she's in, but you keep pulling her in like some crazy-ass hurricane. The world will be a much better place if people just learn to READ.

As a Boyfriend, of course I'm pissed off at the ignorance. I'm not sure whether Person A's ignoring the "I don't care" thing, but it's there. People say if she doesn't care, she shouldn't say she shouldn't care and shouldn't say anything, but silence can be interpretted in so many ways; it's the words which make it clear, and the words say she doesn't care.

Maybe Person A thinks "bring it on" addresses her, but what makes her think that? You're not that important, and I don't mean it in a degrading manner, you just aren't that important. If you choose to take it personally, that's you, but it wasn't addressed to YOU.

It's frustrating, so bloody frustrating, as I watch everything unfold. Both of yous guys are going to different classes next year; just try to ignore each other's presence if you can't stand each other that much. That's what I've told Delise, and that's what she's planning to do to. I heard Person A got job, so please, Person A, do your best there, instead of preoccupying yourself with trivial things like this.

I'm not trying to take any sides; I just want it to end. I'm a greedy bastard who wants Delise's undivided attention; I don't want her being distracted by minor issues like this.

If there's any questions, or issues to discuss, my e-mail's supernal_me@hotmail.com. And you can leave a comment, as always.

On other news, I love this video. The fireworks are pretty.



Next: Graduation, Brownie, Paintball (Painball)

'Til then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter