Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

In between sets...

Don't ask where I got this from. Totally random bumping (blog-jumping).

IN THE PAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU :

Cry : Nope.
Worn jeans : Yes. Their too baggy, so that's the last time you'll see me in them.
Met someone : Delise for breakfast, after I went to church at Carmellite (*gasp!*
Done laundry : Nope. I plan to learn though.
Went hungry : Right here, right now. Feed me.
Talked on phone : Yes.
Said i love you : Right here, right now. I love you, Delise. Muacks.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN :

Yourself : Always.
Your Friends : Always.
Tooth fairy : Nope.
Destiny/Fate : No coincidences. Only Destiny/Fate.
Ghost : Not until I see one.
UFO : Not until I see one.

FRIENDS AND LIFE :

Do you ever wished you had another name : Raymond Angelo's a fine name, thankew very much.
Do you like anyone : Not just "like".
Which of your friends acts most like you : Who'd want to act like me?
When you cried the most who was there : I believe that the only time one can cry with most abandon is when he/she is alone.
What's the best feeling in the world : Love.
What's the worst feeling in the world : Loss.
What time is it now : A nano-second before the rest of your life.

WHICH IS BETTER :

Chocolate or vanilla : Chocolate.
Coke or pepsi : As long as their in the Light variety, I swing either way.
Love or lust : Love.

YOUR PICK :

Mac or KFC : KFC.
Single or group dates: Single.
Adidas or Nike : Adidas. Because it's Sala.
Lipton tea or Nestea : I'm more of a Benoist.
Cappucino or Coffee : Coffee.

DO YOU :

Smoke : I already drink Coke Light. That's enough of a vice.
Curse : Cheesepie?
Take a shower : Yes, yes I do.
Have a crush : Nah.
Think you've been in love : Yup.
Like school : Let's just say I miss it when it's gone, I pontang when there's school.
Want to get married : Yeah.
And have my own child : 3.
Believe in yourself : Maybe too much :).
Think you're a health freak : Nope.

In The Past Month :

Drank alchohol : Nah.
To the mall: Yup.
Been on stage: Valedictorian Speech.
Eaten sushi: Yeah.
Been dumped : Not really.
Gone skating : Nope.
Dyed your hair : Lime green. Ryan dyed it for me.

Have You Ever :

Played a stripping game : Strip Poker lor.
Changed who you were to fit in : Nope.

Getting Old Age :

You're hoping to get married : 25-ish.

I love : Delise.
I feel : lucky.
I hide : from nothing.
I miss : school!
I need : an electronic beaver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter