Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss

Gary's a genius. Whoever he is, I'll win the Geography O-levels because of him. I don't know why this is underlined.


I refuse to accept the Live-Action Light because he doesn't look like this.


Graduation went pass a week ago, but I haven't got the time to upload the pictures, nor write down all the things I want to write. I know I've been stressing that I'll do it soon, but that was sheer optimism on my part. The O-levels are HERE, and I haven't really got the time to write anything long. I'm sorry, but I've got to set my priorities straight. Until the end of the O-levels, I guess.


Besides, I don't feel like a graduate yet. I still feel like I belong to Queenstown.

Literature hit me yesterday. The questions were the biggest load of bull-crap ever. According to the Lit syllabus, the focus is National Education values. The English Teacher is clearly a book about the search for identity, love, English Colonial rule, spiritualism and people-people relationship. But the questions that came out were pulled from a rabbit's ass. I'm serious. The questions went something like:

-"What are Narayan's (the author) views on teaching?"
-"Talk about two insignificant characters in the story. How are they significant?"

Of course, they were paraphrased, but it's obvious that it had nothing to do with the main thrust of the story, and were utter bullcrap. Cambridge, screw you.

I did the passage-based question in the end, so I think I'll do fine. I spent a good 3 minutes looking through my script, trying to identify words I found difficult to read. Another 2 minutes were spent trying to figure out, or insert whole new ones in.

At least that's over.

Maybe it's because I just sat for my Literature papers, but I'm feeling frustrated lately. I'm just a guy who wants to spend time with his girlfriend. Why can't life be more cooperative, and let me do so? I don't want to spend Christmas in Dubai. Not only that, my mum wants to spend New Year there, too. We'll fly back to Singapore, and the next day, i'll be gearing up for JC, or whatever. Gah. I want to spend my holidays here, with Delise because every single day that passes, means one less day I can be with her. Fuck, I'm just purely in love, but why does things not have to go our way? This blows.

Hey life. Throw me a bone here, why don't 'cha?

I wasn't being emo, by the way. Just frustrated.

On the subject of the Literature papers, albeit a more positive one, this song kept me going through the paper. My mind was going Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss.


Oh, and I might as well. Watch this MV. You won't regret it. It's called "Sex Over the Phone" by the Village People, the gays (guys, whatever), who did YMCA. Listen out for the guys moaning into the phone. It's creepy.


Social Studies this Monday! I'm ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter