Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Last

I can't believe how today flew by.

I was studying, as usual, and then it occured to me that the day that just transpired was the last damn day I have in Queenstown Secondary School. This is the last time you're going to see a "Day in the Life of a Queenstownian" from here. Honestly, I threw my books aside, rushed here, and I'll be a-typing away.

I woke up late this morning. By some twist of fate, the ever-reliable clock in my dining room, which used to be ten minutes early became fifteen minutes late. Alas, when I left my house at the usual time of 6, it was actually 6:15. Because I had plans to be at school by 6:45, I took a cab. I'm going to miss my cab rides. I love taking cab rides in the morning; and telling the cab driver the difference between Queenstown Sec, Queenstown Pri and Queensway Sec. Cab drivers always mix up those three schools, and I always feel special when I'm the one who enlightens them.

I guess this is another thing I will miss.

I reached school just before 6:45 and crapped around in class. As I approached class, the whole room was dark, which didn't come as a surprise to me. Then, as I opened the door, Ivan fell from god knows where, and let out a cry of a freaking beast. I swear, my life expectancy decreased by abit. Anyways, after crapping around in class, I proceeded to the usual place where I meet Delise in the morning. It's our third month, see, and I prepared a little something for her. I hope she liked it :)

Morning assembly was a roller-coaster ride. It was the last, so it had to be special I guess, or maybe it's just my emotions which heightened everything. At first, even after the second bell rang, people were still talking. Seriously, I felt like shouting at them; I WANT MY DAMN COOKIE! I mean, if Mr Lau does a "Monday" again and cancel cookie time, I'm going to exploud. Eventually, after what felt like multiple eternities, the anthem was sang, and the pledge too. The sec 4s were loud; I wanted to join in, but I guess it's one of the disadvantages of not being a citizen (that, and not being eligible for Eagles Award x!) Mr Lau whispered some stuff to Mr Lee, and then Mr Lee did the most OUTRAGEOUS shit ever.

"Stand up,"

Kaneenabeez. He angry siah. I also angry hor. I thought he was going to scold us, but WTF he asked us to stretch?! Ahh...what a relief. Mr Lau shared a few farewell words, some awards were given out, and I clapped at all the right times, in addition to some random outbursts. When Chor Hao came, instead of the usual cookie people, I was :(, but when he said "It's cookie time!", I was :) again! I literally yeepee-ed with joy; ask the people around me.

It's too bad I didn't win; Melia did, so congrats to her. I've always had fantasies of winning the cookie on the last day and making a speech, but I'll be doing that tomorrow, so yeah.

Chemistry blew right past; all ten minutes of it. And the last session of A-maths did too. The teachers weren't teaching much. What can I say...you've held my hand all this way. You can let me go now. I'm ready.

WOOFOO for the last period of Phys Ed! Since my maid's away at the moment, the chores have been split between the family. Nobody had washed my newer PE shirts, so I had to wear my first half of secondary 3 one, which is the stage where I was a freaking balloon. God, was the shirt big. Anyways, it felt airy, at least.

Since the Secondary Two's occupied practically the whole school with their carnival, we settled for a fraction of the field to play soccer. Everybody was more enthusiastic than usual, so yay for that. I played soccer first, then went to the Cabin area, to play V.ball with Elgin, Ching Yong, Ryan, Kim Shan and Ivan. At first, it was the three ex-v.ballers versus the "CHAMPION TEAM", but the Champion Team sucked, so it was the three ex-v.ballers who played.

My arms are sore.

For the last recess, Delise didn't hold my hands xD. Joking lah, I let you win this time, Jason! I had my last meal; I wanted kangkung, but I guess this just shows that school ain't exactly the same as prison where you get the luxury of choosing your last meal. Jeremy seemed peeved about the issues on his blog; I hope he settles everything, or at least, don't let it bother him too much. I've given my take on the issue, and I'm sure it'll die down soon.

The last period of English and Mdm Yani gave us not-so-encouraging parting words; but I guess what she says is largely true. I'm not just saying that because I like her as a teacher, but it's quite plain to see that what she says applies.

Physics practical preparation was next; the real thing is tomorrow! I've prepared as much as I possibly can, have packed up my bags and stuff. I hope everything will go smoothly. Pray for me! C'mon! WIN THE PHYSICS PRACTICAL!

I went down to the kitchen to do self-revision. I saw Ms Chua on my way down, and she gave me a card with Toblerone. I loved the Toblerone, but I really appreciate the card. I don't know whether you read this, but I'm thankful for everything. The book you lent me is really really old; but WTF the content is almost the same! HA!

We cleaned up the class for the last period; it looked clean. Damn clean. I didn't feel really really sad; because I'll be seeing everybody for the next 3 weeks or so because of O-level examinations. The last day; the 16th, that'll be the true end, I feel.

The classes were going crazy. HuiMin went camera crazy. I think she'll post the pics on her blog, but it's gone private! She sent me an invite, but I didn't have a g-mail account at that time, so Ic couldn't sign in. I do have one now, so I'll be asking her for 'em. Wan Jun and Tah Nern got hitched! TahNern, where are your hands?!

4B had water balloons. Copped some and actually threw at people. I got hit too, by Raied, twice. I aimed a flying kick in his direction, he caught my foot, and splash. But hahaha to him, since Minhazul stole his shoe!

4C had awesome videos showing. KNN. Those guys are awesome. Nian might post it, I think. Keep your eyes on the blog.

I went for my Grad day rehearsal, went to Dawson with Delise and then went home to study.

Yay! Oh my god it's 1;30! MUST SLEEP!

NIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter