Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

El Diablo and The Magic Man



I just finished typing a blogpost a few minutes back, but because of screwed up embedding, the whole post was affected. Words got distorted, rearranged, and the post didn't make sense anymore.


Anyways, it was basically me talking about the O-levels, and Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. If you've got only one movie to watch from this time to the O-levels, make it this one. It's damn funny. I wrote stuff in much more comprehensive detail just now, but I don't feel like reytping it again.


Wait a minute...O-levels is less than a month away and I still have time to watch a movie? Well, it's a Friday night thing me and Delise have. She'll go for her music class, I'll fetch her, we'll grab Subway, and then we'll go somewhere nice. I love her so much, and I'm so proud of how well she did for her EOY Examinations.


That's my girl; my inspiration. I mean, she got D7 for DnT last term, and guess how much she got for her EOY? Aye 1 !!!!!!!111111!!!!!


"Hakuna Matata BITCHES!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter