Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Two Roads Intertwine

Today was very difficult to get through.

There was some shit written on some sec 2 class' board. It was insulting to say the least. Expecially since it didn't just affect me. "How come she was fucked too", that's all I'm asking. I don't mind it if it's only me who is affected, but jeez...

Those who wrote it have already apologised, and I appreciate it, and forgive them too. However, what was written has already been seen by alot of people, probably that whole class. Somehow, it's going to affect their opinion of me, even if it was scribbled only for pure jest, no malice intended. I just hope that people don't judge based on bullshit like that lah. I've amassed quite a rep (street cred, yo), and I don't like it being tarnished. I've established myself pretty well, but things like that just piss all over whatever reputation I have.

I've only got a few weeks left, I don't want to leave with people thinking I'm a no-grade loser, because I'm not. It's not arrogance, but I know I'm more than that. I've done a lot for the school, I've accomplished so much in my short time here, my studies have always been good and I'm leaving a good life, with lots of friends around me.

Judge me, label me a "loser" or whatever, but please, don't base it on a few gajillion chalk dusts which form "Blacky". I don't like that. I don't deserve that.

And on top of that, I'm not the only one affected, so that's even worse-ererest. I mean...there's a friend-friend relationship, and I appreciate that I can jokingly kick your ass, just as you can kick mine, but you know...when other people are dragged in who happen to be close to me...what the hell did they do? And the fact that it was made to look like it was done by another party is even more condemnable.

I only wish there was someway to reverse the process, but alas, it's done. Here I am, doing what little damage control I can.

Before you say "It's no big deal", I say it is a big deal to me.

In short, I don't bear any grudges, I'm just trying to save my own face with this post, because BLOGGING IS PHWOAR.

And to Delise: I'm really sorry for today. It was unintentional. I never meant to look like I wasn't backing you up, because I always got your back, and I'm by your side at all times too. I'm so glad we settled things quickly. I love you, and I'll always be there when you need me, promise. :)

You'll Be Safe Here by Rivermaya

When the light disappears
And when this world's insincere
You'll be safe here
When nobody hears you scream
I'll scream with you
You'll be safe here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter