Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Warning: Guy With Lousy Camera


I stayed home for the whole of today studying. I cant' believe it; I'm at the fall of my Secondary School life. It ends this week, and another week or so after that, it's time to win the O-levels. Anyways, camera phones are really convenient don't you think? There are times you spot some things which are too interesting not to share.

It should so be House M.D. Has anybody else caught the latest episodes on AXN? I'm tempted to download 'em, but I'm still downloading Rockman EXE (WTF?) and Suite Life.


WOW! I miss the Philippines! Yes, it's not all about the farming. We've got crystal clear beaches too.



You know you've got a dirty mind when you derive sexual innuendo from harmless pieces of text in the HSM Novel.


This is cool. 7 shades of brown; which part of the spectrum do you belong to?


Here's a macro! Freebie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter