Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, October 27, 2006

4 cheers for 4 years

As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change,
Come whatever
We will still be, friends forever

I butchered this song yesterday. I was singing it bloody loudly, yet, I kept mixing up the words. "Spent" for "had", "move" for go...I did for all 5 times we repeated the chorus.

Yesterday, we opened the door (LOL!) the teachers already opened for us.

Everybody has to leave sometime or another, but that isn't much of a consolation now, is it? I'll give a full update, once I get the pictures uploaded into my computer.

Queenstown, thanks. It's been great.

PS:
Me and Delise were at Marina Square yesterday. As usual, the two of us were being lame, as we walked down the steps. For each step, we counted like "1,2,3,4,5,6..." and then, both of us skipped lucky number "7" and shouted the luckier number "8" at the same time. Then we burst out laughing.

That was totally random, and unplanned. Just something both of us thought of at the same exact moment.

Awesometitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter