Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hay Guise!



This list is totally random. I listed people according to the order they popped into my mind and here's how it came out. As expected, Delise tops the list. *pun fully intended*.


1)
Delise (ripped it from her)
2) Yan Shan

3) Razeen

4) Ringo

5) Ivan

6) Glenn Woo
7) Choo Jia Han

8) Hui Min

9) Ryan Franco
10) Ralph

11) Jeremy


How did you meet 10?
-I can't remember. But I hated him. HATED him. My mum tells me how I asked her to get a girl-replacement. Ohs wells.

What would you do if you had never met 6?

-Things will stay the same, but there'll always be a feeling that a dear friend is missing from life.

What would you do if 6 & 2 dated?

-Heh :).

Have you ever seen 4 cry?
-Nah, he's not the kind.

Do you think 1 is pretty?
-Hell yes. A thousand times yes. Dear god, nothing can compare. And I'm not saying that just because she's my girlfriend. She truly is pretty, both inside and outside. I should know xD.

Tell me something about number 11.

-He injects steroids into his arm before papers which requires loads of writing.

How do you know 8?
-Through the Prefectorial Board, I think. Good luck with her and all the 7 distinct ions!

Would you ever go on a date with number 5?
-If he asks me first. I'm sure Delise will approve of this, right lovely?

What is 7's favourite colour?
-Orange shoes gah.


What would you do if 2 confessed
she liked you?

-Haha. I'll call him a himbo!

Fact about 9 : -His favourite birthday presents after the PSP is a smiley Magic8 Ball and a Magic Coinbox which me and Delise bought together.

Who is 6 going out with?

-I'm not in the position to disclose this piece of information.

Who is number 5 to you?

-The Almost Shortest Man.


Would you ever live with 11?


-Heh. Why the heck not? At least I'll finally watch V for Vendetta.

Is 2 single?
-I'm not in the position to disclose this piece of information.

How much does 3 mean to you?
-OH! MY PRIMARY SCHOOL BEST FRIEND! I still talk to him over the phone. I hope I can go over to his house like old times after the O-levels.

What do you think about 1? -No one has changed my life so positively before and I love her to bits for everthing she is, and I love her more for all that she's done for me. My heart melts when she smiles.

What's the best thing about number 8?

-Her laugh! It's like...something totally out of this world and sometimes it comes when you least expect it. Cool.

What do you dislike about number 10?
-Oooh. When we take a cab together, I sit at the back and leave the door open for him to enter. Then he goes and enter the front door. Nabei.


Favourite memory with 6?

-*quote*why always 6 one, siao kin na.*unquote*


Anyways, I think I've finally fully recovered from my illness. It's a long story involving Brownies, escape, and waking up at the wee hours of the morning to take a dump. Oh, it involves getting injections at the butt too, and loads of medication. If given the opportunity, i'll write about it at tomorrow's examinations. I'll post a recount, after my O-levels, k?

I had E-maths Paper 1 and Social Studies yesterday. I made 1 or 2 careless mistakes for E-maths, but other than that, everything's going to be fine for E-maths. I was so happy withe the questions that came out for Social Studies. Education and Welfare State came out, and I know those chapters inside and outside. Let's just hope the SBQ will go fine.

I'm happy that Social Studies is done with, but there are happier people, I think. This was found at the bus stop near Dawson. I'm waiting until the 16th then I can burn/throw/obliterate all my books/notes at the same time.


9 days to perpetual elation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter