Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

SURGE!!!!!!!!!!

Two days ago, I clubbed for the second time in my life.

I've got no pictures, but I think I looked good. I was a TopMan; TopMan long-sleeve black shirt, with vertical lines to make me look taller. Vertical lines+black=Ultimate Slim. I wore TopMan jeans too; black jeans, which had some parts faded to white. I love those jeans. Had some bling too. A really old, cheap trinket from 77th Street as a necklace, and a bracelet of skulls from UK. I'm not kidding you.




Just as Glenn Woo said, only Raymond Angelo can wear this crazy-ass accessories and get away with it. Get away with it looking good :).

I had a matching tie for the shirt, but I didn't wear it. That's not the look I'm going for. I should have worn a singlet inside, or something. Dancing can really make you sweat. And I did dance btw. For 2-3 hours I danced; it was a freaking blast.

Basically, there was an underage party going on at Ministry of Sound. By underage, it means 16+. Ahh...the pleasures of being 16. Anyways, the main event; Surge@MOS, was a match between this guy from RJC and another dude from ACS over this really pretty girl from CHIJ. I was impressed; ACS leh...but it turned out he was from Barker...I don't really like Barker boys.

Me, Jason, TahNern, Raied and Alex met up at GWC at around 8 for dinner. YanShan pangseh-ed us; the lucky bitch got a free ticket. Just because it's free doesn't mean you can waste it...We played arcade for awhile, and headed down later to MOS.

Gasp! I didn't bring my IC! Damn you O-levels! I used to carry my IC everywhere, but due to the O-levels, I had left it in my pencil BAG.



The Pencil Zip-Lock Bag's gotta be the most convenient pencil box ever. You can get 50 for less than a fiver. You can change it every week, and guess what? It'll last you for a whole school year! No teacher can accuse you of cheating too...unless you do cheat...CHEATER!

Anyways, the others went in first while I headed home, depressed and dejected. Thanks yous, Delise for talking to me in the journey back home <3.>

So I got back to MOS...had a chat with the bouncer; he looked at my IC and couldn't believe that it was me, so I shared weight-loss tips with him. Proceeded into MOS. There was alot of hot people...both guys and girls, I mean. I entered midway through the fight, but it didn't look like I missed anything. The much-anticipated "boxing match" (the image I had in my mind was...ginormous boxing gloves and sumo body suits so that nobody gets hurt) was scrapped for some crappy challenges on a boxing ring. Push-up lah, arm-wrestling...c'mon...so fucking barbaric. Make them rap, or drink some wasabi. Everybody HATES WASABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't see much of the fight. But I didn't care. Danial Ong and Shiekh were on commentary; they tried their best to make the boring fight sound interesting but they failed :\. It ended with a dancing contest, but was ultimately decided by a cheering contest...so the one which brings more friends down to MOS wins I guess. I don't know who won, but congratulations to him anyways.

I met up with the guys and that's when the fun really started. Alex and Raied squeezed into the boxing ring which became a blazing dance floor. Me, TahNern and Jason hung back for awhile, chillax, and it wasn't until later that we entered the body of groove.

The music was loud in a good way. There was a period of time where we were standing not to far away from the speaker. From there, you could feel the damn vibrations; the bass was so "uhn-tiss". We squeezed into the boxing ring and danced. It was clear nobody really knew how to, it was just moving around randomly, but it's still fun anyway.

Here's what happens on the dance floor if you're a girl. Guys will crowd around you automatically. They practically swarm, hoping you'd dance with them. That's why, if you're a girl, make sure you go in with a partner or in a group. As for me and my guys, we danced with each other, which seems gay, but what the hey. Most of us had girlfriends anyways...except for one :).

Alex and TahNern complained that my hair kept rubbing their faces. But I didn't hear Jason complain...you know what that means...Alex and TahNern...you guys are way too short. Grow taller biatches! HAH!

I saw a few QTSS guys there too...some Sec 5s, some NTs, and some ex-QTSS too. One went up to me and ask what an ExCo was doing there...I wasn't doing anything wrong by being there was I? I had permission...my exams are over...and I'm of legal age. Let's boogie down tonight!

I took a cab home at around 2:50 and reached home at 3+. It was a fun night; Raied had alot of fun. He sent an sms to all of us. "I had alot of fun tonight guys. I hope we can do it again!" or something like that. He made it sound like we had a gay orgy. Or we had a trip to GayCity.






What's happening at GayCity? Costumes? Too dangerous for a woman? May not only find big news? Speedlines? Penis-shaped clouds?

Oooh...Controversy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter