Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It Kills

What kills?

AIDS kills.


Life kills too. I mean, we're born to...die; if not today, then tomorrow, or the day after that, but ultimately, we all kick the bucket sometimes; fuck it. Anyways, I'm not angry with anyone. I'm just frustrated with the way things are unfolding. Everything's NOT going my way. Despite how smiley I seem to be, I'm so fucked inside.

I make things seem so much better because I dont' want other people to worry about me.

But if you ask Delise...you'll realise how my life isn't all sunshine. She's the only one I've really opened up to, ever. Thank you, babe.

I'm tempted to post all the shit that happened to me, but not yet. It's too fresh...maybe one day, when I'm happier, I'll write it here, and laugh at it, along with everybody else. If I flesh out my day now, everybody will laugh.

Except for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter