Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, January 26, 2007

WEST SIDE STORY - ACSian Theatre


GENREOpera & Musical
BYANGLO-CHINESE JUNIOR COLLEGE
ARTISTSChia Yu Hsien, Deanna Tan, Glory Ngim, Tan Yi Jun, Raeza Ibrahim and the ACSian Theatre ensemble cast of 25.
DURATION2 hrs 15 mins.(with 15 mins Interval)
SEATINGFree Seating
TICKETS$51 For 6th & 7th April 8:00 pm show

$31 For 4th & 5th April 8:00 pm show and 7th April 2:00 pm matinee

* price(s) excludes $1.00 booking fee
VENUEDBS Arts Centre - Home of the SRT

SYNOPSIS:
Based on Romeo and Juliet, West Side Story celebrates its 50th year of existence, since its first showing in 1957. West Side Story's story of star-crossed lovers features achingly beautiful lyrics and powerful dances which give meaning to the inner search for enduring love.

Check here. And do come :) I'm doing two things I've never done before: I'm dancing AND I'm fighting.

I'm not a dancer. I'm not a fighter. Baby, I'm your lover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter