Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Hallowed Halls of AC



A little rundown of the days just past:
Sunday: Date with Delise followed by a detour to the Airport to see WanJun off. Bye WanJun!
Monday: Classes, classes, PE and Drama.

Gasp the PE! "1SB2 seems pretty darn condemned, so let's screw them over somemore!" seems to be the underlying attitude of the School-planning, whatever. Firstly, the ratio's bad (but I've gotten used to it already), and the student composition is pretty damn weird. And our teacher hardly sees us because not all take Chemistry. ON TOP OF THAT, we've been split up for Physical Education, which is just so...UGH.
I wanted more girls, and at least, I got them in my new "PE" class. So, yay...

I went to school at the later-that-usual time of 8:10. With the incident of the past week still fresh in my mind, I alighted in the middle of my bus-trip and hopped on the train. I was on time, thankfully. I'm seated with my class during assembly now, and I'm still trying to get used to the new arrangements.

Mother Tongue followed after assembly, and I'm taking Malay B, like before. It's just me and Naveen (guy from my OG, scroll down for picture). We went to the normal malay class first, but was sent to STI...which is where again? We wondered the Hallowed Halls of AC (has a nice ring to it, don't 'cha think?), and as we were walking toward the WRONG direction, our MLB teacher called us back to the STI.
It was me, Naveen and the Malay teacher, who's a JC3, and an ex-ACSian. After ten minutes spent on a comprehension passage and another 5 spent on verbal "question-and-answer", we chatted for the remainder of the lesson...IN ENGLISH SIAL!

KI next, and I brought up the issue of 1+1=2; effectively wasting a good 15-minutes. Somebody brought up the issue of perfections and sins, and that was the lesson. Just like that 40-minutes go poof. Time passes by quickly during verbal jousting. Except when it's on The Arena.


A break where we played Bridge in the Base-Class, and then Geography for an hour: the whole of which was used up on introductions. During my introduction, I talked about myself abit too much, promoting ACSian theatre even; and consequently, the name stuck on most of the other's minds. Upon the election of the Geography Representative, my name went up for judgement and so did this girl from Paya Lebar Methodist. We were asked to go out; voting inside, but the two of us outside struck a deal. I hated collecting notes but liked taking attendance, she hated taking attendance but liked collecting notes. So that was it; half-way through voting (I saw lots of arms raised for one person...but who? Ahh...the mystery), we walked in and decided to split the tasks.


There's two geog reps. And I'm one of them. Yay. Everybody loves Raymond.
I got the horrible teacher for Maths! She took me during the all-lectures week; at first I thought she was funny. As time went by, I went from the laughing stage, to the staring-blankly stage, to the rolling-of-my-eyes stage, to the groaning stage and at last, the I-want-somebody-else stage. God help me.

Physics, which is nothing to write home about, and then going-home, where I slacked. Feels good to be home early, but...I'd rather be with company.

See ya, WanJun!


And a goodnight to all you guys too.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter