Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Welcome to the Mountains



I'd like to congratulate Delise for winning some scholarship thing from the MOE. She got first in standard, so...credit must be given to where it's due.

Delise: Back-row, third girl from the right, Only Star in sight :)


Speaking of credits, thanks to Peizhen for this picture. I had my own camera, but I was carrying two bags at the same time, so it wasn't steady at all. Congratulations to her too, for winning something, and also, to this Sec2 girl...whose name I can't quite recall, but if you're reading this, do drop a commeng :).

I never did receive any money from the Government. They've got a thing against Permanent Residents. Oh well. If Singapore is ever attacked by Malaysia or any other country for that matter; you know where I'll be. I'll be in a beach in Philippines, armed with nothing but a sunscreen lotion.

Because god knows how humanely darker I can get. Or it might be...INHUMANELY!

Anyways, on Saturday afternoon, I accompanied Delise to the ceremony at Radin Mas CC. People can be really inconsiderate; after being asked to stay until the end of the ceremony, people left hurriedly instead. Some of the recepients, after getting their prizes, didn't even bother to sit back down to their designated seats; they just waltzed off.

Tsk.

After that shindig, we went to Safra at Mount Faber. We wanted to play bowling for abit, but it was crowded, so we did studying instead. I missed studying with her, and, now that we're doing it again, it feels good. I like being productive and being loved at the same time; it's the best of both worlds. My emotional and intelligent needs are being satisfied. Yayness. I competed with her in A-maths; shiat, I've gotten rusty.

BUT NEVER MIND! "I'm giving you a chance, since you're my girlfriend," is the ever-popular chant.

We went to the arcade where I whooped her in Time Crisis, and some rhythm game, and she kicked my ass in that...that game where you move your hands over and under sensors...the really retarded one, yes the one with pink and blue lights. Apparently, she was CHAMPION of her primary school :).

As we walked home, we spotted a detour: "This way to Mount-it's only a mountain by name-Faber".

So we went up. And up. And up. And up. It's not much of a mountain, but if you scale it on foot, it can seem...impossible and oh-so-pant-pant-tiring to conquer. The view was at the top was good, though. Too bad for the clouds.



Photo's Carp, and I don't mean that in a i'm-only-pretending-to-be-bad-so-you-can-praise-me. None of the photos came out really good. :\


The Jewel Box: Does anybody else find the mountain ranges tacky?


Went home after that, and I've so got to get ready for school tomorrow. Must practice the dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter