Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's alot of Pun



I got my first AC shirt today and I love it.

Does anybody else see the pun here? It's so subtle! You see the shirt folded in a nice little plastic bag; and you see this slogan. You unfold the shirt and read the slogan ("UNFOLD") and it dawns on you...PUNNY!

So cute man! Seriously. It's so witty, I think.

To sum up my first two days in ACJC, it's been a blast; Medusa's been fun to hang out with, and I hope these guys will continue to by my friends in the next two years.

And as for the ship we're supposed to be looking for; well chances are, you've already found it :)

It's so obvious; 4 hours into the camp, I figured it out. Ask Ringo: he's my witness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter