Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Chronicles Under Gunfire II


Chronicles Under Gunfire: A raymond-angelo.blogspot.com Event; Second of an Eight-part Epic.


I've built up the house quite a good deal; in my Pre-Pakistan posts. Does it live up to my expectations? Does it live up to yours?

The latter question doesn't really matter since you're not staying there; I was holed up in that crib for 10 days! So, I was hoping that it would be all my mum has built it up to be: many rooms, big, front and backyard, bodyguards and stuff.

What's the verdict? Feast your eyes on these babies! No water marks; but the pictures ARE mine.

My Bedroom looks like this. There's two beds; go fig.


And I got my own balcony! Shocks! It's really creepy at night, but thankfully, my door has 7 locks and two doors. I'm Sirius. Sirius lives.


I got my own mirror <3.

This is my frontyard. It may look big, but not really. The table on the yard is where I sit in the afternoons, to read while listening to the Zune. I like being in touch with nature. The tree's there are decidious (Shit, just goes to show how much I've forgotten about my former life as a Secondary Student. I can't even spell Dec-wtf-ious!). The ones you can see here are in their Winter-mode, since it's winter over there. Temperature is around 15 in the morning, and drops to around 10 at night. There's no snow, but oh well, at least I can see my breath when I breathe.


The slave's quarters are down this corridor. They've got basic accomodations; a kitchen, a toilet (which is a throw-back to English Teacher, it's just what I imagined Susila's death was going to be).


This is the TV room. There are three bed rooms in the house; I occupied one, my mum, step dad and youngest bro occupied another. There's one more left, but my second bro didn't dare sleep there, so he bunked here.


Check out the sitting room on the second floor. What's Ryco doing here? He's too much of a puss, so he follows someone around wherever they go.


This is the Breakfast/Lunch room. There's also a Dining Room, for special occasions. I think the birth of a Saviour counts as a Special Occasion, so I'll post a picture of our Dining room along with the Christmas post. I know I'm late, but Merry X(XX)-mas!


Flowers in the Backyard.


Humongous tree growing in my yard.


There's a Laundry room. Wow! And there's also a Fridge room with THREE fridges! I know, I'm easily amazed -.-.


This is the lounge:


And finally, the living room! With a geniune fire-place!


I'm missing the toilets, but who hasn't seen toilets before? Bath-tub, shower, toilet-bowl, mirrors, the works. There's 4 toilets, I think, so we're never in short supply.

That's the tour of my Crib for the Pakistan trip. Most of the time, we were sitting around the TV watching whatever was on. You should see their Cartoon Network. Their idea of a Christmas Special is non-stop Tom and Jerry episodes; It's a "Merry Jerry Christmas" they say.

Give me a break.

There's a History Channel though! We know who likes that!

So, that's it; a tour of the home. I'm planning this to be an Eight-parter.

Next: Beards with Guns; everybody's Osama.

4 Comments:

  • Let me guess, that guy who would watch the history channel is me?

    By Blogger DarthVdr, at 3:06 PM  

  • I was talking about my girlfriend, you deluded freak -_-".

    But you'll do too :).

    By Blogger Raymond Angelo, at 7:51 PM  

  • Had a feeling...your world only revolves around her now...love sick puppy

    By Blogger DarthVdr, at 8:11 PM  

  • Jeez. You make it sound like a bad thing; to be in love.

    Just so you know, my world revolves around many things; just that...there are things more important than other things.

    And I've got my priorities straight, Thank You very much.

    xD

    By Blogger Raymond Angelo, at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter