Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, December 15, 2006

The Pictures are The Spoken

A note about the previous post:
I'm not speaking out to anybody, because I'm far as I'm aware, I've got no enemies, so there's really no one for me to flame. It was my opinion, as a person who went through thick and thin for them. Blogging is my power, and this is my way of standing up for them. For those interested, please, do read.

Anyways! Back to issues of more importance! I apologize for the horrid quality of pictures. My phone's camera blows.

The Taipei 101 Ruler says so...


The tiny dictionary says so...


The pretty wind-mill says so...


The adorable wind-up musical toy says so...


The Royal Jelly (I shrudder to think where it comes from) says so...


The FRESH supplies of MineShine says so...


The Trick Poker Cards (You get a clue as to what card it is by looking at a symbol behind) say so...


The Pictures are The Spoken.

Me and Delise will stay true to each other, and remain with each other through thick and thin. No physical distance can seperate us, no one can break us apart, because our hearts are one. Even when she was in Taiwan, she was buying things for me. I'm planning to beat her when I go to Pakistan. I'll run through a storm of bullets to get her an "I survived Pakistan" tee-shirt. :).


Anyways, gtg swimming now, and later, to Delise's place. Sorry that I can't go for your LAN thing Raied, and sorry Glen, that I can't be with you now. Sorry to Darren also. It's your Birthday! But I can't be there. Glen'll explain, hopefully. I'll give you a ring, yeah?

Thanks for understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter