Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dear Delise VIII

You're back! Finally!

My aretty, bretty, cretty, dretty, eretty, fretty, gretty, hretty, iretty, jretty, kretty, lretty, mretty, nretty, oretty, pretty girlfriend has come back to me.

I'm andsome, bandsome, candsome, dandsome, eandsome, fandsome, gandsome, handsome...so that settles it. We match. Yayness

I'm spending all the time I have left with you until I leave, so I'm sorry if I pang-seh everybody else.

Delise, just for everyone to read, you mean the world to me. I hope everybody else understands...she's really...everything.

Haha. What am I talking about...you're guys...so I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter