Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Out of Courtesy...

List 10 random facts about yourself...

1. My parents are seperated.
2. My step-father's white! The irony!
3. I'm getting a Zune for Christmas.
4. I think all super-heroes should register with the Government.
5. I want to be an Engineer in the future, and I'll be a journalist writing columns in my spare time. If not, then I'll be the first Weatherman in Singapore. God, I can't believe Singapore doesn't have one.
6. I don't want to go overseas at the end of this month because I don't want her to feel the way I feel right now.
7. I just read Artemis Fowl and the Lost Colony.
8. I find Hurricane Durian a stupid name for something so devestating.
9. I watch Sentai.
10. And I'm proud of it.

What's Sentai? This is Sentai! The latest reincarnation too. It looks awesome. The red senshi's carrying a got-damn nunchucks. NUNCHUCKS! And they're based on cats! CATS! Red=Tiger, Blue=Leopard and Yellow=Cheetah.

I can't wait.


And I know I have to tag somebody else, but that's not my style, so no. :\

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter