Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Dear Delise III

I'm not feeling well.

I was out shopping with my mom...for winter clothes. Who'd have thought that the temperature at Pakistan would be around 5 degrees? I once said that the people of Philippines would die if the temperature dropped below 10. Imagine how life is in Pakistan, which according to Rostow's Model of Development (Geography rocks!) is below Philippines.

Ahh...it feels so good to be so near the Equator.

Anyways, I went all dizzy while shopping. Went to Suntec, only because I dreaded battling through the crowds of Vivo. So yeah...I'm tired...and I think I've got a temperature. You won't be finding this out until you come back though, which is when you'll read this. I'm sorry for not telling you when you're going to call...but I don't want you to worry about me.

So yeap. I'm waiting for your call, and then I'm going to bunk in. I'm pooped.

I can't wait until you come back, because I miss you like crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter