Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Team JJ

So the other day, I returned to Queenstown.

Did anybody see me? And my SHINY AC BADGE!

Haha. I can be a show-off at times. I've been doing one-armed push-ups; using my left, so that my left chest will become more pronounced. Thats' the chest where I pin my badge, see. That way, everybody will have an easier time seeing it.

Joking.

Anyways, it felt so good to be back in Queenstown! Though there were lectures scheduled in the afternoon; we were allowed to leave at an early time: 1:10. Me and Ringo, at the tolling of the bell, headed off for the old Secondary school.

Nothing much has changed. But there's a certain lacking in the air. I miss all the Secondary 4s! It seems so much more...less interesting. There's less people to talk to...and the people who carry my stories are gone. Is there anybody in Queenstown who still remembers the time when I was in the Quest Magazine of '03? The one with me eating at the camp and looking oh-so-cute?

Nope, I doubt it.

There were a bunch of JJ people there too. Their funfair is coming up soon, February 3, I think. There's a bunch of fun people at JJ, so I strongly encourage everyone who has the time to go. From the looks of it, their orientation was fun. They even had camp, so, I guess it doubles the pleasure (ahem). I'm not saying my orientation wasn't any fun, but if only there were more Queenstown people. It's just me and Ringo now. In JJ, on the other hand, they've got quite a handful (look ma, two hands!).

I was pleasantly surprised to find people being so...HYPER! Elgin the robot, became super-charged! Even WaiFun was initiating cheers! Check out this crazy video!

Go team JJ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter