Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday Mourning

Last friend you:
1. Saw: My OGs
2. Talked to on the phone: Delise
3. Texted: Delise
4. Got a text from: Someone from drama telling me that there's rehearsal today from 10 to 4.

Today:
1. Tasting: Tasting what?
2. Better than yesterday: Should be lah :)
3. What were you doing two hours ago: Trolling forums.


Tomorrow:
1. Is: The day after today?
2. Got any plans: Unsure. There might be a party, but I don't mind sleeping in.
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: What's not to like?


Favorite:
1. Number: 15
2. Season: Spring
3. Color: Happiness Pink (?)

Currently:
1. Missing: All my secondary school mates!
2. Mood: Positive! I dropped my electrons, see.
3. Wanting: The chance for another H2 subject.

Q&A:
Q: First thing you did this morning: Checked my phone and found out that there was drama. Goodness.

Q: Last thing you ate: Breakfast of rice, egg, cocktail weiners (that sounds so wrong) and luncheon meat.

Q: What's annoying you right now?: My Media Player can play songs but has no sound.

Q: Do you believe in long distance
relationships?: If it's the right person, it's the right person.

Q: Is there a person who is on your
mind right now: You know me.

Q: Where is the last place you
went?: Bukit Purmei.

Q: Do you have any siblings?:
Two of them.

Q: Do you smile often?:
I'd like to think so :(.

Q: Do you think that a person is
thinking of you?:
Haha. Always.

Q: Do you wish upon stars?:
There's nothing more reliable.

Q: Are you a friendly person?:
Yeap.

Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last
night?:
Mine lol.

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?:
Red.

Q: What were you doing at 12 last
night?:
I was sleeping liao loh.

Q: Do you have more guy friends or
girl friends?:
Guy friends. It's a guy thing.

Q: When was the last time you cried?:
I don't cry :'0

Q: What was the last thing you did
before you went to sleep last
night?:
Read a book!

Q: Take any vitamins?:
Vitamins, shiatamins.

Q: What are you about to do?:
Burn with Courage.

Q: Do you ever check your phone while
waiting for someone to call?:
Haha. Who doesn't?

Q: Rate life as of right now 1-10?:
9; only because my mum still hasn't restored my allowance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter