Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm crashing the Sofa

[
My uncle and his girlfriend are staying over for a week or so; for business purposes, and they've invaded my room! I can't imagine what's going to happen in my room while I'm gone...but hopefully, it'll be the same as I've left it. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people messing around with my stuff.

Did you hear about the dude who freaked with my iPod?

You probably haven't. I killed him. Oops. Now close your eyes, count to ten, and *poof*, the memories gone, k?

So, I'm crashing the sofa for the time-being. Pass me the anti-gas mask: My youngest brother doesn't wash his ass properly. Gasp.

Anyways, I've been posted to my class as well. For the next three months, at least, I'll be in 1SB2; also known as, THAT class.

What's "THAT"?

1SB2 is infamous for many reasons. Firstly, we hold the most number of Indian scholars in a single class: 4. We have the least number of girls too, which is 3, a fact which I've bitched about, and ranted on on countless occasions. It's also the dungeon where those with the weirdest combinations are thrown into; for instance, I take Maths, Physics, and out of nowhere, H2 Geography. None of us take Chemistry, despite the fact that my teacher teaches ONLY that subject, and...the number of guys from SJI in a single class astounds me as well. I mean...I hardly see more than 2 of them together, and suddenly, there's 6 of them in one class.

As Neo eloquently put it, "Whoa,".

But in the end, I've got to bear with it. I was disappointed at first, but I think I'll grow to like the class. There's plenty of likeable personalities, so I'm sure I'll enjoy myself ultimately. And Mr Kwok, our Form, seems like a mixture of Sodium and water; A Blast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On other news, there's an OG outing tomorrow, so I'll be there. It seems busy: Church in the morning, then Drama from 9-4, OG outing, and then a dinner with my family.

Until then, look forward to the Zune review (I've figured it out~) and the Pakistan posts too. I haven't forgotten about it lah, just lacked the time. But the weekend looks promising :).

And to my fellow J1s, no matter what school you're from. We're only a few weeks in yet I see so many people mugging away! Just do as the picture says! Chillax, biatch!


PS: For the record, I'm the first to liberally use the term "biatch". No matter what anybody else says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter