Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Smile my Smile

I think I'm worry alot of people; but that's never my intention.

I was, and am, not the kind of person who'll confide in others; my blog's like the outlet of my emotions. So please, whenever I rant like I did so many times before, or pour out like I did so many times before, don't bring it up. I appreciate it, really, and I'm so happy to have people like you in my life...but I'm just not the kind of person who lays things out in the open and talks about it.

I mean, love's already complicated with only 2 people inside it. Why involve anybody else?

So everybody, thanks for your concern; my heart goes out to you guys, and I'm glad that you're there for me. Know that I'll always be there for you guys too, no matter what.

For now, just smile more, K? Do it on my behalf.

Smile my Smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter