Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

There's always a First.

Fate is an elegant, cold-hearted whore
She loves salting my wounds
Yes, she enjoys nothing more
I bleed confidence from deep within my guts now
I'm the king of this pity party with my jewel encrusted crown

From Polygraph, Right Now! by The Spill Canvas

***

Awesome, awesome song, by an awesome awesome band. They're not mainstream, but that's what's in with the mainstream now, right? I hate it when you ask someone what they're favourite band is, and they spout the name of some really really obscure band, which you've never heard of, and until recently, they've never heard of too, but they're just dropping the name to impress you.

Makes my skin crawl, and my earlobes flutter in disgust.

Anyways, here's another thing which is really really dumb. Like...drop-dead dumb.



It's called...RasenShuriken, I think. I know many people watch the anime, but don't read the weekly manga, so I'll bring you guys up to speed. Naruto's been making attempts to upgrade his main jutsu, which is Rasengan. So he comes up with this thing called RasenShuriken...which is like...a normal rasengan with a shuriken-like aura around it. Now, if you've watched any anime at all, you'll know that shurikens are throwing stars....

But RasenShuriken can't be thrown! WTF!!!

And I know he looks cool in that two-page-spread, but he fucks up ultimately.

Yeah, Naruto sucks now.

And the O-level results will come out tomorrow. I keep seeing visions fo me, Ringo, Yanshan and Ryan getting 6 points, despite the fact that such a feat has never been achieved in Queenstown history.

There's always a first.

And tomorrow, I hope I'll be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter