Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Fire at the Evil Beyond the Clouds

I love my H2 Physics teacher. He's so patient with us guys; I mean...he really takes time to make sure we understand each question we go through. But anyways, the J2s were having SPA on Tuesday, our practical day. Thus, the labs were out of bounds...

So what do we do?

We Rocket.


We headed for a spare lab at the 7th floor and got off to a flying start at rocket building.




I was mostly a supervisor; 11 people making a single rocket isn't exactly efficient, so I sat back and snapped some pictures.



Once the rockets are done, it's off to the field. Set-up biatch.


Ready 'em up, biatch!


And we got lift-off!


Again!


Yeah!!!!!!!! Shoot down the heavens!


And that'll be it. The water coming out of the bottle is pure beauty...I love my camera :). And I'm loving my class too. It's mostly boys, but they're a bunch of fun! Went to Seoul Garden with the bunch today...but the girls are cool too! Headed to PS with Jolene and Rachel (the Aunties), and Edwin and Big Tim tagged along too.

ACJC's been fun so far; but I'll still cross my fingers for VJ. And my toes, for extra luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter