Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I don't know

I just don't...things are going awry now, but I'll weather the storm. I'm like a rock; hard and reliable, but if you're not careful, I'll break....

Into so many pieces, you can't even begin to comprehend. I am so...un-shallow.

I'm really trying, and trying, and trying, because that's the only thing I know I can do...I'm aware that whenever I type on this blog...I try to show myself as the good guy, the "right" side, "Mr. Perfect"...and I'm not trying. I really do...think...I am the best...

But maybe that's my flaw. Not realising where I went wrong...and where I am wrong...and what I'm doing wrong.

Who knew?

So I'll live for now. I don't know what's coming tomorrow, but I've always been a firm believer in Karma, right? Remember how we talked, the two of us? Whever bad things happened, we just continued doing good, believing in those 5-letter words...knowing that because we believe, the future's so much brighter.

How's my future? Care to shed some light on it?

Anyways, I think I just screwed a friend over...fuck...and he's one of my close friends...shyte. World's going to end tomorrow. I just know it. Or do I?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter