Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Let's Talk About Changes

How great it would be if things didn't change.

Right now, I wish we're back to July 25, and everything is the same as it was back then. The feelings, the...aiyah, just everything will be the same...and that'll be so wonderful.

But that's the thing about life, and relationships. People are constantly changing; for the better or for the worse, whether you like it or not. The thing about staying in a relationship, where both people are changing, is they have to change in a way that will compliment each other: to love and to hold and all that shyte for the rest of forever.

I guess that doesn't happen in some cases. Not everybody can be so lucky.

I'm glad that I was a catalyst to your change; you were so different back then, so lacking in self-confidence...and look at how you turned out now :). If I played any part in your growth at all, I'll be happy, and if you are happy right now, I'll walk away smiling.

So yeah, I'll grow, I'll change, I'll improve myself further. But one thing will always remain the same.

My heart's stopped beating. The star which decrees my direction has been obscured.



But I'm sure it'll shine again.

And so will my heart start beating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter