Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Silence Between Lightning and Thunder

Do you notice it? You see a lightning flash, and your heart prepares yourself for the thunder...The Suspence...kills.

Anyways, I was going to bitch about how tired I am. Studies, homework, tests and stuff...and then something crops up.

I got an imposter! First time siah! But this one's a real idiot, cause after the many many times I tagged, he/she was unable to notice how my name was ALWAYS high-lighted, because I linked to my own blog. It's shameless publicity, if it gets me just a bit more hits, I'll indulge in it. So yeah, idiot, at least try to pass it off with some...smarts.

And I wasn't even home then yet. True, I may not have proof, but I don't think anybody saw me go online yesterday night...AT ALL. That's because I didn't use the computer at all; having reached home at 10-ish, and being so damn pooped.

So let's deal with the comment...it's something I'd never make. If I got something to say, I'll say it to the concerned party; I don't like having rational discussions through tagboards. So to whoever...come out. Or at least leave a comment at the end of this post. I'll gladly appreciate it, and maybe we can reason it out. YOU FUCKING BASTARD.

I don't see how people can comment on other people's relationship so casually, because there are things that no matter how they appear to be...aren't what they appear to be. You're just an outsider looking in, and there's bound to be things you DON'T, CAN'T and WON'T understand. So please, don't try to act like you KNOW what's going on.

I'll solve my own problems, thank you very much.

See you! Got debate today, and I'm in the swing team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter